Large 2.2 lb 4.7" Ice Sky Blue Calcite Puffy Heart Sparkling Natural Quartz Mineral Polished Crystal Decor Love Stone Heart - Madagascar + Acrylic Display Stand
Large 2.2 lb 4.7'' Ice Sky Blue Calcite Puffy Heart Sparkling Natural Quartz Mineral Polished Crystal Decor Love Stone Heart - Madagascar + Acrylic Display Stand by HQRP-Crystal at Sex and Blogs. MPN: 88777410922177. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All our minerals and crystals are carefully measured with digital measuring instruments that provide the high accuracy of
Features & Highlights
- You will receive exactly this Blue Calcite Heart - 119mm x 118mm x 52mm / 4 11/16 x 4 5/8 x 2 1/16 Inches; 1000g / 35.3 oz / 2.2 lb (see photo, the photos are taken under bright light, stand included)!
- Chemical Composition: CaCO3, Calcium Carbonate; Hardness: 2.5 to 3; Color: Blue; Mineral Class: Carbonates;
- Color of Calcite is extremely variable but generally white or colorless or with light shades of yellow, orange, blue, pink, red, brown, green, black and gray. Occasionally iridescent. Calcite is a carbonate mineral and the most stable polymorph of calcium carbonate. The other polymorphs are the minerals aragonite and vaterite. Aragonite will change to calcite at 470 °C, and vaterite is even less stable.
- Calcite, which gets its name from "chalix" the Greek word for lime, is a most amazing and yet, most common mineral. It is one of the most common minerals on the face of the Earth, comprising about 4% by weight of the Earth's crust and is formed in many different geological environments.
- (The above information is provided solely for informational purpose. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals.)