3.7" Celestite Crystal Egg Ice Sky Blue Celestine Geode Cluster Natural Sparkling Druzy Quartz Mineral Stone Egg - Madagascar + Plastic Stand
3.7'' Celestite Crystal Egg Ice Sky Blue Celestine Geode Cluster Natural Sparkling Druzy Quartz Mineral Stone Egg - Madagascar + Plastic Stand by HQRP-Crystal at Sex and Blogs. MPN: 88777450605179. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All our minerals and crystals are carefully measured with digital measuring instruments that provide the high accuracy of
Features & Highlights
- You will receive exactly this Celestite Egg - 93mm x 68mm / 3 11/16 x 2 11/16Inches; 660g / 23.3 oz / 1.45 lb (see photo, stand included)!
- Celestite or Celestine is a mineral consisting of strontium sulfate. The mineral is named for its occasional delicate blue color. Celestite occurs as crystals, and also in compact massive and fibrous forms. It is mostly found in sedimentary rocks, often associated with the minerals gypsum, anhydrite, and halite. The mineral is found worldwide, usually in small quantities. Pale blue crystal specimens are found in Madagascar.
- Chemical Composition: SrSO4; Class: Sulfates; Hardness: 3 - 3.5; Color: blue but can also be colorless, yellow to brown or even have tints of green or red.
- Celestite, or other name is celestine, is derived from the Latin word meaning "heavenly", in reference to its often sky-blue color. This unique gem often forms beautiful transparent to blue tabular crystals, but it can also be colorless, white, light red, green, blue or brown.
- (The above information is provided solely for informational purpose. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals.)