2.4" Rich Blue Apatite Sphere Sparkling Natural Mineral Polished Ball Quartz Crystal Stone - Madagascar + Plastic Stand (#2)
2.4'' Rich Blue Apatite Sphere Sparkling Natural Mineral Polished Ball Quartz Crystal Stone - Madagascar + Plastic Stand (#2) by HQRP-Crystal at Sex and Blogs. MPN: 88777451009151. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. All our minerals and crystals are carefully measured with digital measuring instruments that provide the high accuracy of
Features & Highlights
- You will receive exactly this Blue Apatite Sphere - 60mm / 2 3/8 Inches Diameter; 345g / 12.2 oz (see photo, the photos are taken under bright light, stand included)!
- Apatite is the name of a group of phosphate minerals with similar chemical compositions and physical properties. They are an important constituent of phosphorite, a rock mined for its phosphorus content and used to make fertilizers, acids, and chemical. Apatite has a relatively consistent hardness and serves as the index mineral for a hardness of five in the Mohs Hardness Scale. Specimens with excellent clarity and color are sometimes cut as faceted gemstones.
- Chemical Formula: Ca5(PO4)3(F,Cl,OH); Color: Blue; Apatite group - Calcium fluoro-chloro-hydroxyl phosphate; Hardness: 5;
- The range of colors include colorless, pink, yellow, green, blue and violet. A rare variety is a rich purple from Maine. Blue Brazilian stones are second in demand. Madagascar is known to produce a neon blue-green material that is highly desirable. Light-green apatite carries the trade name 'asparagus stone'. The color of the best specimens of apatite can rival famed Paraiba tourmaline.
- (The above information is provided solely for informational purpose. Kindly note that all stones are offered for decorative purposes only. Please, handle your stones with great care, do not grind or crumble them, do not dip or add them into your food or drink, do not use any parts of them in any elixirs, potions, lotions etc. Always make sure you wash your hands before and after working with your crystals.)